This 3-bedroom chalet is for guests who love their food, and who believe the kitchen is the heart of the house. Its open plan lounge spills out onto a generous deck and entertaining area, while the dining area fronts onto yet another alfresco area. With decks facing north and south, there’s always somewhere to relax whether it’s morning or late afternoon.
The master bedroom features a luxury walk-through bathroom and an outdoor spa tub – your guests can literally bathe under the stars!
This chalet also features “lockers” so you or repeat guests can lock-and-leave personal items ready for your next visit.
To cap off the holiday feeling, each room has its own built-in desk so the living areas can remain free of computers and other business-related clutter.
Ask us anything about Granny Flats, ancillary accommodation, studios and free-standing guest rooms — from experience, there’s nothing we haven’t come across in the countless granny flats we’ve built around Western Australia.
The Leimac Building Company offers energy efficient, quickly erected ancillary options, utilising a variety of materials.
We also offer a holistic package to clients interested in property investment or value adding for owner occupiers. This is achieved through our strategic partnerships with financial and design experts.
Priced from $107,674, ex Perth within 100km and dependant on block circumstances and location for transport. Subject to change without notice.
- All lock-up materials ready to be built on owner’s concrete slab (excluding verandah paving).
- All external doors and windows (aluminium).
- Internal linings (Gyprock and Villaboard).
- Bathroom, kitchen and laundry tiles (standard selections).
- Flat pack kitchen (standard laminates).
- Doors, door frames and door furniture.
- 600mm SS Kitchen Cooktop Oven and Rangehood.
- Shelving for robes and linen cupboards.
- Vinyl coated sliding robe doors (standard colour).