Simple yet effective studio granny flat
This simple yet effective studio granny flat / chalet design is the best value “granny flat” in Western Australia. In fact, it is possibly the only fully-built turn-key design for less than $100K in the state.
This is a compact studio design granny flat, garden chalet, or independent living unit.
It is popular with clients seeking quality-built, cost-effective tourist accommodation or back yard granny flat developments. Or, it could simply be a “getaway” cabin for those who like “glamping” by the river.
Double entry doors open directly into the light and airy studio living / bed space, with a small kitchenette and robe located discreetly behind a dividing wall. The well-appointed bathroom is spacious, and with the right fittings and finishes could be as luxurious as you design it to be.
This is a free-standing chalet and can be positioned to face north no matter which direction your view – all that’s required is to strategically place windows to take advantage of wherever the view may be!
Until we assess your block, we can only give you a ballpark build price:
Assuming minimal site works, we aim to build this to suit any block in the Margaret River region from $99K.
Again, every site is different, and every owner’s preferences and requirements are different, so these prices are indicative only. They are also subject to change depending on supplier and market conditions.
- All lock-up materials ready to be built on owner’s concrete slab (excluding verandah paving).
- All external doors and windows (aluminium). Internal linings (Gyprock and Villaboard).
- Bathroom, kitchenette and laundry tiles (standard selections).
- Doors, door frames and door furniture.
- Single bowl sink and under-bench fridge cavity.
- Shelving for robes and linen cupboards.
- Vinyl coated sliding robe doors (standard colour).
View the floor plan:
Contact Leimac Building, your local independent builder in the South West for an obligation-free chat: Ph 0428 97 87 00.