News — Leimac Building’s newsworthy work
A “little house” in Subiaco constructed by Leimac Building has been featured in The West Australian’s Habitat liftout. More –>
Articles — Educational articles to help you make the best building decisions
Why timber-frame building is the best option for Western Australian conditions. More –>
Granny flats are the “next big thing”. More –>
Three reasons why Leimac Building is different to other builders. More –>
If there is anything you’d like us to research or share with you, please feel free to get in touch — we’re here to help!
Most recent blog posts…
- Solar passive home with separate primary bedroom / guest wing
- A 4×2 home in 130m2? Yes, it’s doable, and it’s gorgeous!
- $25000 grants to build or renovate…
- What is a residential Custom Builder?
- This 2×2 chalet plan is clever, functional and affordable
- Wilyabrup home: “Our builder was perfect.”
- Best Granny Flat Design expert in Margaret River — as featured on Houzz
- Design And Build Granny Flats, Studios, Tiny Houses, Chalets And Ancillary Accommodation
- 5 Reasons To Choose Us As Your Custom Builder